One of our U.S. boutique clients required a customized small order of international fashion wear. In addition, there was a client specific requirement of the kind of sample designing, or customized pre-designed sketch sample with a very particular sort of colors and variations were required by the client, as per the target audience demands in her posh boutique locality.
The production process deployed at Maaya International, in order to deliver the required product line to the client is as follows:-
- An informative session is planned with abroad client through in-person and skype meetings to understand in-depth requirement of the client.
- The Research and Development Department and the In House experts are given them to create and visualize the sorts of garments both indo western wear and the international wear that was to be designed.
- The precise fabric kind as demanded by the client was sourced from different available producers
- Sampling of the same is done, so that approval can be taken from the client
- The management team is allotted the task of finalizing the adequate duration of time and number of man hours required to deliver the product on time to the customer
- Uniform and priority time and manpower with proper technical support is devoted for proper deliverance of the produce.
- On the other hand, our in-house expert designers are allotted the task of creating some upscale posh fashion pieces to be sent for approval to the client.
- Time management and the specialized craftsmen are segregated to be utilized for the delivery of the order.
- The in- house designers are allotted the samples images or kind of outfits, required for finalization by the client.
Maaya International adopted the following methods and processes to deliver the final outcome to the client:-
- Firstly, after the segregation and finalization of the particular fabric required by the client. The specific quality fabric samples along with the stylized pieces are sent to them for primary approval.
- After receiving the approval from the client, the bitloom is also tested by Maaya’s in-house fabric experts on the quality.
- It is only after very strict quality check process, that the fabric will go for the first stage of sample dyeing.
- Sample catalogues with few extra designs from the directory of Maaya’s In-house experts are sent to the client, for the final selection.
- Sample varieties of printing processes employed; pigment printing, rapid printing and discharge printing to let the client select and shortlist as per their requirement.
- The sample fabric or the lab dip is created with the proper color shade with the usage of organic dyes and vegetable dyes only as demanded by the client, which is then send back to the client pre- production to get the final approval.
- After the fabric approval the finished fit sample of the international wear fit samples are manufactured and sent for a strike off from the client.
- At the same time, the lab dip also goes for an in-house testing to check for the durability and the color fastness, grip and shrinkage through multiple quality check levels.
- After receiving the nod from the client and the testing department, the mass manufacturing process is commenced.
- The approved international wear is then manufactured; it is processed with the last and final quality check before dispatching it to the client.
- The customized posh international boutique project is then packed ready to be shipped to the client as per the designated deadline discussed with the client.
The final outcome after the successful completion of the project was immense gratification and appreciation from the client. This is a continued client with Maaya International and we are pleased to serve her and her passion for fashion. We wish to serve her in large quantities very soon.