One of our existing clients and one of India’s garment industry giant, required specific 5 color international wear. In addition, there was a client specific requirement of the kind of fabric that was to be dyed with a very particular sort of shading needed for further processing of the fabric on the client’s end.
The production process deployed at Maaya International, in order to deliver the required product to the client is as follows:-
- A thorough discussion with the client regarding the specificities regarding the order
- Allotment to R&D department regarding the requirements given by the client and also the upload of the procurement that needs to be done
- The precise fabric kind as demanded by the client is sourced from different available producers
- Sampling of the same is done, so that approval can be taken from the client
- The management team is allotted the task of finalizing the adequate duration of time and number of man hours required to deliver the product on time to the customer
- Uniform and priority time and manpower with proper technical support is devoted for proper deliverance of the produce.
- On the other hand, our in-house expert designers are allotted the task of creating some upscale posh fashion pieces to be sent for approval to the client.
Maaya International adopted the following methods and processes to deliver the final outcome to the client:-
- Firstly, after the segregation and finalization of the particular fabric required by the client. The specific quality fabric samples along with the stylized pieces are sent to them for primary approval.
- After receiving the approval from the client, the bitloom is also tested by Maaya’s in-house fabric experts on the quality.
- It is only after very strict quality check process, that the fabric will go for the first stage of sample dyeing.
- The sample fabric or the lab dip is created with the proper color shade, which is then send back to the client pre- production to get the final approval.
- At the same time, the lab dip also goes for an in-house testing to check for the durability and the color fastness and grip through multiple quality check levels.
- After receiving the nod from the client and the testing department, the mass manufacturing process is commenced.
- The dyed solid color fabric is then manufactured in the required international wear styles required by the client, is processed with the last and final quality check before dispatching it to the client.
- The solid color international wear is then packed intently ready to be shipped to the client as per the designated deadline discussed with the client.
The final outcome after the successful completion of the project was immense gratification and appreciation from the client. We were also recommended and received further orders from this client.